Anyone already falling in love with bomber jacket? After the dominant trend of varsity jacket, the twin of the varsity jacket, bomber jacket, began often used by celebrities and present in fast fashion stores. Create a still confused difference between varsity jacket and bomber jacket (because at first glance they look really), the most prominent difference is the material used. Varsity jackets use smooth wool material that looks sportier while bomber jackets use a bulging material similar to a parachute and lighter. Varsity jacket also features detail on the neck, wrist, and also at the waist. While the bomber jacket plays with accent pockets on the arm. Now that we know the differences, the following tips use bomber jacket to look stylish.
- To look more like a cool one, try to mix bomber jacket with dress shirt (do not select which arm is expanding, yes). Push the bomber jacket up to the arm to show the arm of your dress.
- Pair bomber jacket with crop top and ripped jeans pants. When in doubt, play with classic style
- With materials that are usually shiny, add shinier like wearing leather skirts or shiny black boots.
- To make your old trousers not boring, try to pair with bomber jacket that provides a statement to complete your appearance.
- In fashion, it’s either go big or go home is applied when it comes to bomber jacket